Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Commitment and Success

I often like to this of my Shaklee business the same way I think of a marriage. Sometimes when things are "rough" that is when your commitment comes in. Not everyday of marriage is a "walk in the park" and not everyday of Shaklee is a breeze. To build a business you must work hard for the things you want. No one ever said building a business was easy but someone did say "work hard for something you want." And I want to be there for my kids and husband so badly that I'm not letting anything stand in my way. The awesome things about Shaklee is that you set your pace and the goals you want to achieve. The products are amazing, the compensation plan is priceless, and the owner of the company is a man of integrity!

I hear a lot of excuses when it comes to building a Shaklee business. A lot of people are afraid they will fail. Well, I am with TEAM HOPE and we don't let people fail. The only ones who fail are the ones who give up on their dream. I spent 6 long grueling years being a college student and oweing 80,000 dollars and at this point in my life I have never been more successful or happy. I am where I need to be (at home with my kids) and being a mate to my husband. It's not fair for my husband to work in a society where he isn't valued for the hard work he does and I want to be his Proverbs 31 wife and be his help mate. My husband works hard everyday and I am so proud of him.

As conceded as this sounds, I am proud of myself too! Because everyday I wake up and I know my goal is to be home with my children. God has placed this business into my hands and it's up to me what I do with it.

Isaac is waking up :-) I'm so glad I get to be here to answer to him!

God has us in His perfect will and for that I am blessed and thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment