Saturday, April 30, 2011

Almost There

Have you ever worked so hard for something in your life to only find yourself only an inch from reaching your goal? We have a saying in Shaklee..."everyday is a new day." Really, you never know what you might find in the day. I am about 500 points away from my goal in Shaklee and I am very confident that I could make it today! I know it seems like a long shot but I have worked so hard for this and I'm not letting it go!

I have to send out a huge thank you to my upline Lauren. She is always so supportive and keeps me motivated. I truly couldn't have done it without her. I have had my good and bad days. I have had days where I have wanted to give up! But she pushes me to my limits.

I'm know today is going to be huge. But I can't do it without the love and support of those around me!!

Let's make today HUGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment