Monday, April 11, 2011

Update of Rash

Hey I know you all are dieing to know what is going on with Ben's rash!

Well, with much time spent going to the doctor and rubbing lotion on him a hundred times a day we are starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel! Poor child! I am interested in learning about eczema and how it relates to asthma!

Last week I took our 3 month old to the Chiropractor. It's not something I would have done before having a more healthier and conscious life style. But because I sometimes get tired of taking them to the doctor and getting the same answers I wanted to see if this would help. The chiropractor was very much a health nut and I loved it. But because I am at home mostly now I can't afford to make trips there every week so we are going to try and go every four weeks. Since I have taken Isaac I have noticed he has been sleeping a lot better at night! Because he was a csection baby things aren't always squeezed out like they should be; such as their sinuses and so forth! I am hoping to eventually take Benjamin and get all of our kinks out! I would love to make it a whole family affair!

Shaklee is going awesome! We just added another person to our team, Amy! She is about 5 months pregnant and is so passionate about the products! It's awesome to share something when you try is for yourself and you get so passionate about it and SHARE it with everyone! That is what I love about this industry! I'm not in it to make money but to help people and the money is truly an added bonus!

This world isn't like God intended it to be! There is a nutrition/excercise business in my city and they ask thought provoking questions like "is it okay to give your child (18 months and younger) sugar and junk food type things?" WHAT DO YOU THINK?

I would say that I'm guilty of such a thing and because of that my child knows what sweets are! That isn't a good thing. It's like he can smell those things from a mile away. The reason it is bad that he knows what those things are is because they are not natural things for our body. That is why a lot of us are obese is because our bodies don't know how to process that sugar and frankly we don't know when to stop eating them! Because they taste so good doesn't mean they are good for our bodies or our little ones.

Until next time. Join us on the journey of a lifetime! We are making our lives healthier one step at a time. Because we are only human!!!

The Weaver Journey!

Visit our website to find the most nutritional things possible for your family!

theweaverjourney.myshaklee.com!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment